FORT LAUDERDALE, FL—The Housing Authority of the City of Fort Lauderdale will revitalize Suncrest Court, a 66-unit public housing community, by replacing it with 116 new, modern and affordable apartment units.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 3 free articles* across the ALM subscription network every 30 days
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now