On February 7, 2019, it was announced that SunTrust Banks, Inc. and BB&T Corporation intend to merge, with the combined entity to be named Truist Financial Corporation (“Truist”). The merger is subject to regulatory approval, and BB&T and SunTrust remain separate and independent companies until the merger closes. This position, which would be for a role with Truist or an affiliate, is contingent upon the merger receiving regulatory approval and closing.
• The leader for this role will build valuable relationships with business leaders to translate business, client, and product strategies into supporting marketing strategies.
• Applies knowledge of customer/client behavior for the business and provides insights into Mortgage product strategy development as well as segmentation and targeting.
• Collaborates with internal and external marketing partners to develop and execute marketing programs for the business.
• Acts as the primary Marketing contact to the business represented and works across Marketing to develop marketing plans and tactics that leverage marketing capabilities to achieve business goals, enhance client experience, and acquire, grow and retain profitable client relationships.
• Monitors competitive market place opportunities, and provides ongoing marketing support that ensures the competitiveness of offered products and services.
• Ensures alignment of all strategies to the SunTrust Purpose and Brand.
• Typically provides leadership to managers and/or professional-level contributors.
• Focus is on long-term operational planning and performance around Mortgages.
• Impacts the direction and resource allocation for programs, projects, or services.
• Develops departmental plans, including business, financial, production and/or organizational priorities.
• Impacts results by supporting the funding of projects, products, services, and/or technologies; develops policies and plans Identifies and resolves technical, operational, risk management, business, and organizational challenges, and establishes long-term solutions for continuous improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of experience in development with a focus on architecture or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency developing Mortgage marketing strategies to achieve operational and financial results. • Extensive knowledge of business and organizational strategies and management objectives.
• Ability to lead large highly complex projects of notable risk exposure.
• Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective.
• Knowledge of the industry’s competitive landscape and an understanding of the market and regulatory factors that shape the industry.
• Experience leading a team of professional-level contributors.
• Preferred Requirements: MBA or Master’s degree in related field and 15+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Retail, packaged goods, banking or financial services experience.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.