In a first-in-the-nation settlement after a landmark U.S. Supreme Court decision, the city of Philadelphia has agreed to resolve its discriminatory lending claims against Wells Fargo Bank for $10 million.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now